New IFC 510 and NFPA 72 Fire Codes mandate construction greater than 30,000 square feet must achieve adequate indoor radio signal levels for Public Safety / First Responder systems before a Certificate of Occupancy is granted to the building,
Prior to construction, SCC reviews the building plans and designs a network using BDA's (bi-directional amplifiers) to boost in-building 700/800 MHz signal strength. SCC designs, installs, and services the industry's most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
SCC tests and certifies in-building signal levels for all Public Safety / First Responders systems to determine if current service levels comply with fire code requirements. Testing is performed using a combination of advanced signal collection equipment and Fire Responder's control channels.
- Signal booster (BDA) planning, design, and documentation
- Test locations with time/dates
- All frequency bands tested
- Transmit and receive signal level and quality
- Radio signal "heat maps" per floor and 3-D building
- Training, support, annual re-certification, maintenance and 24/7 monitoring